- Architectural Fabrication
- Sign and Display
- Automotive and Transport
- Marine and Shipbuilding
- Precision and Modular Engineering
Technical Specifications - English
Technical Specifications - Français
Join our fabrication leaders
From routering sheets materials on the Alu Ranger to edge processing technology on the Alu Bender, Muratori Machines technological solutions are world leading.
The Alu Ranger, VGroove can be used for a wide range of materials such as:
- A1, A2 and FR Rated Aluminium Composite Material
- Solid Aluminium from 1.5 through to 8mm thick
- Copper and Zinc sheet materials
- Aluminium Honeycomb
- Fibre cement
- Gypsum Board
- PMMA and polycarbonate panels
- Acrylic panel
- Low and high density packing foams
- Plastics and much more…
The advantages of this unique engineering method includes:
Labour Saving – With a patented solution for automation, the entire process can be operated by 1 operator / supervisor.
Ergonomics – with automation and working with a vertical bed, reducing back strain, substantially reducing labour intensity. Cleaner and safer for the operator with less dust and swarf. Quieter and less energy consumption.
Automation – With added features using patented Integrated Automation allowing for panels to be automatically loaded and fed directly onto the flat bed. Supported by dedicated software optimising the programming for any design, reducing material waste.
Space Saving – Vertical / Upright CNC bed, requiring 60% less space than conventional CNC routers.
Tooling – Multiple options to cover a wide range of V Groove and cutting solutions seamlessly integrated and programable in one operation. Quality parts from SMC, Yaskawa, Becker, HSD and Schaeffler. Offering reliability and efficiency of design.
Speed – Capable of fabricating 25-30 meters per minute.
With this increased productivity on average 450 – 750m2 of material could be fabricated in one 8-hour shift. This would enable any project a huge time and labour-saving option.
Here’s who is using Muratori Machines across the UK & Ireland
Technical Support Rates and Service Packages
The following rates are valid for any technical support on our range of Casadei Industria Alu Machinery. This includes mechanical and electronic assistance, general repairs, software support and additional training.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any technical intervention executed by non-authorised engineers. Our own engineers are fully trained and certified to work on the machinery and software.
For any support enquiries, please contact us by phone or email.
Tel: +44 (0)3301 75 75 07
When requesting technical support please ensure you have your machine model and serial number to hand.
£70.00 + VAT Per Hour (Monday – Friday)
£520.00 + VAT Day Rate (Monday – Friday)
- Travel costs are included in the hourly rate charged when location is within 50-mile radius of NG16.
- Any travel in excess of a 50 -mile radius is at an additional charge negotiated prior to accepting the job. Usually charged at the estimated hourly rate for travel.
- For travel to Ireland or Scotland, this is covered at cost by the end customer, or agreed on a case-by-case basis.
Phone or remote login support
£65.00 + VAT Per Hour (Monday – Friday) min charge 1 hour.
Calls must be requested in advance and will be booked in order of priority.
Annual Maintenance and servicing support packages
These packages include the following servicing plans:
Gold includes: (£5400 + VAT Annually)
- Engineer is made available within 72 hours to attend on site
- 2 pre-booked services and machine inspections annually
- 6 hours inclusive on-line support or on-site call outs per year
- 15% Discount on parts required
Silver includes: (£4900 + VAT Annually)
- Engineer is made available within 1 week to attend on site
- 1 pre-booked service and machine inspection annually
- 4 hours inclusive on-line support or on-site call outs per year
- 10% Discount on parts required
Parts are not included. We strongly recommend an-online or telephone consultation prior to booking an on-site appointment ensuring your engineer visits with the required parts to undertake any maintenance.
Parts supplied are charged separately subject to availability.
Only recommenced parts by the manufacturer will be used by our engineers.
We cannot guarantee response times in event of force majeure, natural disaster, or extreme weather.
We reserve the right to discount or refund any service booked if an engineer becomes unwell or unable to attend due to government restrictions or guidelines.
We cannot be held accountable for any unforeseen travel restriction or incidents that cause excessive delays.
We can offer unique specialist application and test cutting service priced at an hourly rate, with a minimum engagement of 30 minutes. The cutting time depends on the complexity of the design and the type of material used to execute it. Our specialist will always provide advanced details for cost and time frame for the project. This we hope will enable anyone interested to invents in our state of the art machinery an opportunity to see its full capabilities in action.
For more information on the range of application and cutting services we can offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org