The following rates are valid for any technical support on our range of Casadei Industria Alu Machinery. This includes mechanical and electronic assistance, general repairs, software support and additional training.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any technical intervention executed by non-authorised engineers. Our own engineers are fully trained and certified to work on the machinery and software.
For any support enquiries, please contact us by phone or email.
When requesting technical support please ensure you have your machine model and serial number to hand.
£70.00 + VAT Per Hour (Monday – Friday)
£520.00 + VAT Day Rate (Monday – Friday)
- Travel costs are included in the hourly rate charged when location is within 50-mile radius of NG16.
- Any travel in excess of a 50 -mile radius is at an additional charge negotiated prior to accepting the job. Usually charged at the estimated hourly rate for travel.
- For travel to Ireland or Scotland, this is covered at cost by the end customer, or agreed on a case-by-case basis.
Phone or remote login support
£65.00 + VAT Per Hour (Monday – Friday) min charge 1 hour.
Calls must be requested in advance and will be booked in order of priority.
Annual Maintenance and servicing support packages
These packages include the following servicing plans:
Gold includes: (£5400 + VAT Annually)
- Engineer is made available within 72 hours to attend on site
- 2 pre-booked services and machine inspections annually
- 6 hours inclusive on-line support or on-site call outs per year
- 15% Discount on parts required
Silver includes: (£4900 + VAT Annually)
- Engineer is made available within 1 week to attend on site
- 1 pre-booked service and machine inspection annually
- 4 hours inclusive on-line support or on-site call outs per year
- 10% Discount on parts required
Parts are not included. We strongly recommend an-online or telephone consultation prior to booking an on-site appointment ensuring your engineer visits with the required parts to undertake any maintenance.
Parts supplied are charged separately subject to availability.
Only recommenced parts by the manufacturer will be used by our engineers.
We cannot guarantee response times in event of force majeure, natural disaster, or extreme weather.
We reserve the right to discount or refund any service booked if an engineer becomes unwell or unable to attend due to government restrictions or guidelines.
We cannot be held accountable for any unforeseen travel restriction or incidents that cause excessive delays.