Trusted Aluminium Composite, A2 Fire Rating and ACM Fabrication Partners
Neptune Machinery Limited
Incorporated in 2019, Neptune Machinery Limited have many year’s experience in supplying both new and used machinery to the metal fabrication and structural steel industries in Ireland. Now with a new showroom and a joint partnership with ProComposite Solutions Ltd, Neptune Machinery is also representing Casadei Industria ALU’s latest range of Architectural Aluminium CNC and edge bending equipment for the Irish market. Our expertise is supported by the world leading Vertical bed machines for processing a wide range of materials from Aluminium Composite, Fibre Cement to solid Aluminium. Contact us for a full demonstration.
HONYLITE is a premier manufacturer of several types of laminated composite panels specializing in aluminum honeycomb cores and aluminium honeycomb panels. We pride our company on creative design, customer satisfaction, and quality workmanship. Laminated honeycomb panels provide significant strength-to-weight ratio, and many industries are benefiting from this technology.
HONYLITE has the experience and capability to design and manufacture a composite panel product to your performance characteristics and budget. With our full machine shop we offer many value added features to customize any composite sandwich panel. Panel designs are customer driven, and we will provide our experience and knowledge to exceed expectations.
We are masters in all processes and methods, offer you top quality and punctual delivery. Our engineers develop new and innovative products often in close co-operation with selected partners in the private industry. Our network guarantees you innovative materials with the best value for money.
Pearson Technical & Electrical Services
Pearson Technical and Electrical Services are specialists in installation, maintenance, service and repair of all types of CNC for Aluminium, Woodworking, plastics, metal machinery.
We cover the whole of the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland. Our Qualified Technicians have a wealth of experience in installation, maintenance and repair of all Woodworking products, with over 15 years of knowledge in this industry.
Company owner Gregg Pearson has over 15 years industry experience with a comprehensive knowledge of all woodworking machinery products.
- Swiss Precision CNC machine tools.
- Quality tooling & advice, correct feed rates, spindle speed and settings to materials & machine types.
- High quality precision tooling from Crown Norge. Application training backed by over 25 years of knowledge.
- Latest recommendations and production improvements. Machine settings matched for material and cutting tools.
- Techniques to reduce labour and improve quality/finish. How to limit machine wear and increase consistency
Established in 1959 Plastestrip Profiles who are part of the Amari Group provide technical advice and support to both specifiers and contractors.
FastFrame – BBA CWCT and NHBC approved is precision engineered from structural grade aluminium.
- System fully calculated on a project specific basis backed by £10m PI cover
- The system is suitable for fixing back to brick concrete LSF and timber
- Standard size brackets 65mm -280mm providing cavity range 80mm-320mm with bespoke sizes made to order
ThermaFrame – with all the features of FastFrame but with the added benefit of the brackets being manufactured from stainless steel.
- Stainless steel brackets provide 8x more thermal resistance than aluminium
- Used to help reduce overall thickness of mineral wool within rainscreen cavity
- Thermal calculations carried out by mineral wool manufacture
Plasticlad – Panel ancillary items including powder coated fixings; powder coated trims; ventilation profiles and gaskets
CP Tooling & Machinery Ltd
Set up by Colin Peacock and Ian Small in 2015 to supply innovative, time saving, tooling solutions to the solid timber, panel processing and composite manufacturing industries throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are main agents for BUP Utensili, Pesaro, who work closely with Casadei Industria, supplying tooling for their versatile range of machinery.